RV EMERGENCY GUARD – TrailerSafe and MotorhomeSafe Memberships
There is a 30 day/1000 mile wait period for all RV Emergency Guard Memberships during that wait period, no claims will be processed. RV Quest provides a full refund during the first 30 day wait period. After the first 30 days there is NO REFUND, your membership will continue as active during the month you most recently paid for and will cancel automatically upon non-payment the following month. During the active period of your last month, you will retain all benefits of the membership.
Your monthly payment will continue indefinitely until you cancel or payment is not made. Upon cancellation, for any reason to include lack of payment received on due date, your membership will no longer be active and a new membership will have to be purchased in order to regain an active membership.
Your Campground Discount membership will begin after your 3rd monthly payment and be active for 12 months from that date.
If you cancel your membership you may purchase a new membership at any time. Anytime a new membership is purchased, a new start up fee will be charged and a new wait period will take place.
To cancel simply login and stop monthly payments or please call 844-370-4755
RV ODOR GUARD
RV Odor Guard provides a full refund until RV Odor Guard has been applied. There is NO REFUND available once RV Odor Guard has been applied.
To cancel or request a refund, please call 844-370-4755
RV SURFACE GUARD
RV Surface Guard provides a full refund until RV Surface Guard has been applied. There is NO REFUND available once RV Surface Guard has been applied.
To cancel or request a refund, please call 844-370-4754
RV THEFT GUARD
RV Theft Guard provides a 30 day full refund. After 30 days RV Theft Guard provides a monthly pro rata refund for any reason.
To cancel or request a refund, please call 844-370-4753
RV KEY GUARD
RV Key Guard provides a 30 day full refund. After 30 days RV Key Guard provides a monthly pro rata refund for any reason.
To cancel or request a refund, please call 844-370-4751
FOR PRIVATE PARTY SELLERS – you may receive a full refund until an Inspection has taken place. There is NO REFUND available once an Inspection has taken place.
FOR DEALERS – There is NO REFUND at any time.
To cancel or request a refund, please call 844-370-4752
RV QUEST, LLC. INSPECTIONS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By completing our Order Inspection form, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. The rights and obligations in your agreement with RV Quest are personal to you, and not transferable to another party. If you ordered by phone, you have two hours to review these terms and notify RV Quest by phone or email if you do not agree to the terms. Both purchasing online or by phone will indicate that you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
- 1. Nature of RV Quest, LLC. Inspections When you place your order with RV Quest, you are hiring us to evaluate the overall condition of the designated vehicle, based on what our inspectors can subjectively observe when they see it. RV Quest inspectors do not use hoists or tools (on vehicles year 1996 and newer, the OBD2 computer will be used), or dismantle the vehicles. The RV Quest service is a visual inspection of all reasonably accessible items only, and some problems may not be observable during the inspection. The RV Quest inspector will attempt to test drive the vehicle, but if this is not feasible, a test drive will not be conducted. Once the inspection is completed, you will receive a hyperlink to the inspector’s report, along with a package of photographs of the vehicle.
- 2. RV Quest Service Limited to Inspection Lemon Squad performs inspection services only. RV Quest is not affiliated with the seller of the vehicle and does not take a position on whether you should, or should not, purchase the vehicle. RV Quest does not verify that the seller has the legal right to sell the vehicle. RV Quest is not responsible for any representations made by the seller or any other party.
- 3. Vehicle Remains “As Is” Because the vehicle being inspected is a “used” vehicle, you agree that, even after inspection, you will be purchasing the vehicle in an “as is” condition, unless otherwise warranted by the seller. Because a vehicle’s condition may change between the time the inspection is conducted and the actual purchase of the vehicle, we recommend having the inspection completed as close in time to the purchase as possible. The RV Quest report shall not be construed as a substitute for any safety and/or emissions inspection that is required by applicable state laws. The RV Quest inspection also does not act as a warranty on the vehicle’s condition nor does RV Quest or its services extend or affirm any warranty on the vehicle issued by or provided by the seller, unless the inspection is done in coordination with the Pre-Owned Guard product.
- 4. Factors Affecting Inspections RV Quest inspections may be affected by weather and light conditions, as well as the cleanliness of the vehicle, both inside and out, at the time of the inspection. Many external factors, beyond our control, can reduce the accuracy of the inspection, making things such as repainting and body work difficult to detect with the naked eye. For the most accurate inspection report, the vehicle must be clean, dry and situated in well-lit location at the time of inspection. However, RV Quest does not agree to take any steps or actions affecting the vehicle’s condition at the time of the inspection. RV Quest strongly suggests that you contact the seller and make all necessary accommodations to insure that the vehicle is as clean as possible and available in a suitable location for an inspection.
- 5. Resolution of Disputes
- (i) Right to Cure Prior to instituting any proceeding against RV Quest as set forth below, you agree to provide us with written notice [see paragraph 12] detailing your complaint about our services and give us at least thirty (30) calendar days to fix the problem.
- (ii) Mediation Upon expiration of the cure period set forth above, you agree to attempt to resolve any dispute with RV Quest through non-binding mediation. Mediation shall occur at a location of RV Quest’s choosing in Saint Johns, MI. No other legal or administrative proceedings between you and RV Quest shall be instituted without first attempting to resolve the involved claims through mediation. The parties shall pay their respective costs and expenses of mediation. Your failure to mediate any dispute prior to pursuing any other legal or administrative proceedings will constitute an acknowledgment on your part of a waiver of your claim(s) against RV Quest.
- (iii) Litigation, Applicable Law, and Waivers You agree that any action relating to this agreement or RV Quest’s services, shall be construed under the laws of the State of Michigan, and that any such action shall be instituted and prosecuted in either the federal or state courts located in the County of Clinton, State of Michigan. Both you and RV Quest waive the right to seek a change of venue. Both you and RV Quest waive the right to a jury trial in any such litigation.
- 6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BECAUSE RV QUEST, LLC. IS NOT THE SELLER OR MANUFACTURER OF THE VEHICLE OR ITS PARTS, AND BECAUSE A RV QUEST INSPECTION IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR A MECHANICAL INSPECTION OF THE VEHICLE USING DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT AND TOOLS, YOU AGREE THAT RV QUEST’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO REFUNDING THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR THE RV QUEST INSPECTION IN THE EVENT YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH RV QUEST’S SERVICE, OR INJURIES OCCUR DUE TO AN UNREPORTED DEFECT IN THE VEHICLE.
- 7. Cancellation Once your order is placed, all sales are final. RV Quest may decline to undertake the requested inspection, in which case your prepaid inspection fee will be promptly refunded. If the vehicle is sold before an inspector is dispatched, your order will be considered “on hold” and you will have a credit for the amount paid which can be applied to another inspection and which does not expire. However, you cannot cancel your order for a refund.
- 8. Unforeseeable Circumstances You agree that if RV Quest is delayed or prevented from the performance of the inspection or report due to circumstances or causes beyond its control, such as computer malfunctions, restrictive laws or regulations, labor disputes, or acts of God, RV Quest is excused from further obligations. In such an event, RV Quest shall refund the inspection fee to you.
- 9. Refund Policy after Inspection Report If you believe there are inaccuracies in the inspection report, you may submit them to us (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration of a refund, include pictures and specific details addressing the issue(s). Due to the complex mechanical nature of automobiles and factors that may affect their continued performance, all submissions must be received by RV Quest within fourteen (14) days of the report being delivered to you.
- 10. Endorsements Links provided from our website, rvqsales.com, to another website, are not endorsements unless we expressly say so.
- 11. Taxes The listed inspection price on our website does not include sales, use, excise or any other applicable taxes. Such taxes, if any apply, shall be added to the cost of our service.
- 12. Contact Information All notices, or other communications shall be in writing and shall be deemed duly given and received by RV Quest (i) seven days after being sent by certified or registered mail return receipt requested, postage and charges pre-paid; (ii) one business day after being sent by express overnight delivery by a national carrier; (ii) upon being transmitted by facsimile to the party to whom it is directed (sender must retain confirmation copy indicating that the facsimile was received by the party to whom it is directed; or (iv) if by email, upon actual delivery. All communication to you shall be addressed to your address as listed in the RV Quest Inspection Order Form. All communication to RV Quest shall be addressed to email@example.com or the address set forth in the Contact Us section of our website: rvqsales.com.
- 13. Privacy At RV Quest, we care about our customers’ privacy. By purchasing a vehicle inspection through RV Quest you will be providing certain personal information to us. RV Quest will only share your information with our affiliates to carry out the intent of the service you purchased from us or to present you special offers and/or incentives from our affiliates. We will not share your information with an unaffiliated third party, unless we are required to do so by law.
- 14. Communications with Inspectors If you attempt to contact the inspector without RV Quest’s consent, or attempt to remove RV Quest from the inspection process, RV Quest has the right to cancel the inspection and keep your payment.
- 15. Other State Laws Some states do not allow the limitation, exclusion or disclaimer of implied warranties or incidental and consequential damages, so the limitations or disclaimers in this agreement may not apply to you.
- 16. Severability If any section of this agreement is found by competent authority to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect and for any reason, the validity, legality and enforceability of the unaffected remainder of such section and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.